[Webinar] Incoterms® 2020: What’s Changed?
Trade Risk Guaranty held an educational webinar covering the changes released in Incoterms® 2020 and why these changes were made.
As of September 2019, the International Chamber of Commerce released the new iteration of their Incoterms® rules: Incoterms® 2020. These updates rules will replace the previous set of rules Incoterms® 2010. To get a better idea behind what has changed with the new Incoterms® rules, Trade Risk guaranty hosted a 35-minute educational webinar discussing the changes.
The discussion includes the following topics:
- An Introduction to Incoterms® Rules
- What They Do Versus Don’t Do
- Incoterms® 2020: What’s Changed?
- Helpful Incoterms® Resources
- Answers to Pre-Submitted Questions
If you have additional questions about Incoterms®, feel free to reach out to TRG’s team of experts for insight. Also, check out our additional content on the topic of Incoterms®:
- Incoterms® Comparison: CIF Versus FOB
- [Video] What Are Incoterms Rules?
- [Webinar] What You Need to Know About Cost, Insurance, Freight (CIF)
- Will CIF Term Insurance Protect Your Business?
- [Video] How Incoterms Affect Your Cargo Insurance
Watch the Full Webinar on Incoterms® 2020
Watch the full webinar below for a look at Incoterms® 2020 and what changes have been made by the ICC.