[Webinar] Update on the Tariffs on Imports: Section 232 & 301
In another educational webinar presented by Trade Risk Guaranty and Strix, we go cover updates on the tariffs on imports from China and on steel and aluminum.
As news continues to come out around the recently imposed tariffs on imports into the United States, TRG as put together an update to help educate importers and increase their level of compliance. In this webinar, Trade Risk Guaranty is joined by Gregg Cummings from our sister company, Strix, to discuss the recent updates and provide insight into how and why these tariffs exist.
The presentation is a full hour discussing the following topics:
- Updates on the Section 232 Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum
- Updates on the Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports
- Overview on Retaliatory Measures from Other Countries
- What We Have Seen Since Implementation
- What Can You Do? And Tools To Help
Watch the Full Webinar for an Update on the Tariffs on Imports from China